ABSOLUTE LUXURY – A Glamorous Deep Waterfront Home – A Boaters Dream
Experience the crystal clear waters of Pittwater full of boats, the exotic layout of various residential Mansions boasts of spectacular deep waterfront views, magnificent living spaces and splendid boat launching ramps and marinas.
This superb landholding is approximately 1202 sqm, the luxury property recently completed a $1.5 million dollar exquisite renovation. The main building is surrounded by picturesque gardens with many areas opening out over a newly tiled deep water swimming pool, outside kitchen and big territory extending down to the beach and yachting marinas.
On the inside, the residential property can be viewed as one house or two- private homes, representing a self-sufficient residential part suitable for people of different age for both permanent living, brief staying and/or entertainment. Great variety of residential accommodation and 404 sqm inside floor area is located in the open-plan living area which is attached by the extra-large modern kitchen.
Nearby modern buildings of Newport area create a picturesque residential ensemble. The luxurious home is about a few minutes walking distance away from the Royal Motor Yacht Club. You will be surprised to learn the exquisiteness of the home and peaceful neighbourhood of these beautiful Homes
For More Information feel free to contact Spiros Tsiaousis on 0410 11 11 22
or email email@example.com
Thanks For Looking!
– Swimming pool, sundecks and outdoor kitchen/bar enjoying a N/W aspect
– Chefs kitchen with huge island granite bench featuring Bosch appliances
– Included is an oven, steamer, microwave, coffee machine and wine fridges
– Spectacular views from living/dining, family room and connecting terrace
– Lower level with stone kitchen, dining/living, bathroom and 2 bedrooms
– Walk-in robe, ensuite and top floor terrace off the master bedrooms suite
– Versatile layout with 7 bedrooms all with built-ins, integrated study nooks
– 7 bathrooms in total, 3 ensuites all with modern fixtures and timeless tiling
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, CCTV home security, alarm and intercom
– Huge laundry room and plenty of storage throughout the home
– Vast waterside entertaining versatile as a boatshed with masses of storage
– Manicured gardens, rambling lawns leading down to a deep-water berth
– Superior craftsmanship, a liberal use of stone and hardwood timber
– Auto double garage with internal access and driveway parking for 3 cars
Key Property Details
Property Type: House
Land Area: 1,202 m²
Land Size:1202 m² (approx)
Swimming Pool – Inground
Eco Friendly Features
EER (Energy Efficiency Rating):Low (0.0)